The 14 Most Important Questions Answered
- 1. How Do I Know If I Need New Windows?
- 2. What’s The Cost for Replacing Windows?
- 3. How Do I Choose the Right Style of Window for My Home?
- 4. What Type of Window Will Best Suit My Proprty?
- 5. What Colour Can I Have?
- 6. What’s the Difference Between Double and Triple Glazing?
- 7. Do I Need Planning Permission?
- 8. Do Windows Need to be CE Marked?
- 9. How Long Will the Installation Take?
- 10. Do I Have an Obligation to Retain the Look of My Property?
- 11. How Do I Know if a Window Company is Reputable?
- 12. How Do I Get an Expert Opinion from an Expert I Can Trust?
- 13. Does the Window Company Offer Aftercare Service?
- 14. What Kind of Guarantee Should I Get
Avoid Leaving Anything to Chance
Of course we’d love you to choose us a potential partner, but irrespective of who you decide to work with, this guide provides a one stop resource that will help you make the right choices for your property.
Whether you’re looking to transform your home in time to enjoy the rest of the summer or you’re thinking in more practical terms, this guide will answer your queries.
Help Creating a Special Space
Maybe your working situations changed and you want a new space for working from home. Whatever you need this guide will help you find the answers.
After the changes to our lives during the last few months maybe you want to create a special space to enjoy cosy winter evenings or share more precious family moments in.
Now’s A Great Time to Upgrade Your Windows
And whilst it may seem strange thinking about keeping heat in, eliminating the drafts you felt last winter or saving on your heating bills. Getting your project complete before it turns cooler, makes absolute sense. This guide explain why now’s the perfect time.